Friday, June 2, 2017

VLCD - Day 1

VLCD Day 1: 152.2
Today was hard. I won’t lie. This is not for the faint of heart.  I have consumed nearly ½ my body weight in water, which means I am peeing every 12 minutes. That is going to get old, fast.   On the plus side I did not have a headache today. I feared the dreaded withdrawal headache from carbs and sugar, but it’s been ok. I felt a little cloudy today but nothing terrible.   And I drank black coffee and didn’t die. So I’m taking the small win. 
Am I hungry? Hell yes I am hungry. I figure the first 3 days are the worst so I’m going with that.  I probably won’t weigh myself for a few days – give things time to kick in a bit. 
Again – this is not for the faint of heart.
Today I consumed, shrimp, chicken, lettuce salad, asparagus, blueberries and an apple. Oh, and a melba toast.  I did whip up a little dressing concoction of apple cidar vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, pepper and a splash of water. It wasn’t bad. Tangy – but it’s going to work for me.  I am not really craving sugar so I am also taking that as a small win.

No comments:

Post a Comment