Monday, November 7, 2011

Not as simple as it looks

Just in case you haven't been paying attention. The big "Kohler" show is a  few weeks away.

You can read about it here and here.

As previously mentioned Kohler booth space is at a premium. My overpriced 8x10 booth will be "cozy" and because clothing takes up some space, so I've been brainstorming about how to maximize my space opportinity. I can't have any "stock" visible (no boxes or tubs) so I needed to figure out how to have extra stock artfully displayed.

I found some fun litte black wire cubes from http://www.robertham.com/. Supposedly they assemble and disassemble with ease.   Ease is apparently a subjective word.

2 hours and one rubber mallet later I was still assembling, along with a few choice curse words all while thinking there is no (insert choice curseword here) way I am taking these apart and putting them back together again.  My car is already going to be packed full but I'll make it work with assembled cubes if it kills me.

Two weeks and counting. Tick tock.

Updates to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment