Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stuff I like - Cute Lamby Cards

I really dig Etsy.com.  For those of you not following along, Etsy is a web-portal that allows artists to “set-up” their own shop and hock their stuff to the internet buying public.

Etsy is awesome because it’s pretty inexpensive and easy to navigate; however it totally over-saturated. There are thousands and thousands of artists all clamoring to be found. It can well worth it to take some time and sniff around the various showcases and listings; albeit time consuming.

I stumbled across this artist who takes oh-so adorable pictures of lambs. You can buy the prints or she also makes cards. I bought the cards. I love these cards and the little lambs on them. They look so happy. They are more original then your garden variety Hallmark and I’m pretty sure if you send someone a little note with this cute little lamby on the front is bound to generate a smile.

Rescue yourself from homogenized sameness. Buy unique. Buy handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment